Elite S Double
Advanced Double Ski
Fenn have released the all new Elite ‘S’ Double. The upgraded design features include:
- A new fitted seat design, with the positions moved forward on the ski
- Reduced hump under legs
- The rudder has been moved forward allowing for greater control in downwind conditions
- The footwells are slightly lower allowing for a more comfortable seating position
- Inclusion of leg leash attachment in both seats
- Cutaways at the paddle entry
Why would you go the Elite ‘S’ Double over the Elite Double?
Fenn Doubles have traditionally been set up for taller paddlers. The Elite ‘S’ Double will take very small paddlers because of the closer seating position and less hump under the legs. The new fitted seat has been a huge hit for paddlers of this craft. The ‘S’ Double handles like a single in the runs with unbelievable manouverability. With seats forward the ‘S’ has incredible flat water speed that leaves its rivals in its wash.
- Fibreglass- 27.5 kg.
- Vac Carbon- 18 kg.
- Length: 7.5 m
- Width: 46.5 cm
XT S Double
Beginner to Intermediate Double Ski
If you want comfort and stability then this is the boat. By far the most stable double ski you will ever sit in without giving up too much speed. Fully adjustable front and back this is the choice for Adventure Racers and those looking to cover big miles with ease on flat water and ocean seas.
Fully adjustable footplates front and back to suit all paddlers.
- Fibreglass- 27 kg.
- Vac Carbon- 18.5 kg
- Length: 7.5 m
- Width: 51 cm